GOMERAGUIDE actively supports ANIMAL PRO GOMERA. The Pro Animal Gomera (PAG) association was founded in 2003, mainly to control the population of abandoned, wild or / and sick cats and dogs in La Gomera and end their suffering.
The purpose of PRO ANIMAL GOMERA is to achieve the following objectives:
* Spaying / neutering animals and return them to their previous environment.
* Work with the veterinarian to help sick animals.
* The construction and financing of an island retreat.
* Enlist the authorities for animal protection laws are met.
* Conduct an educational program for schools to raise awareness about the needs and rights of animals.
* Find new homes for abandoned animals, either on La Gomera or abroad.